There are good ships and wood ships
And ships that sail the seas
But the best ships are the friendships
And may they ever be...

Monday, July 21, 2008

A New Perspective


Kristi, Kim's sister, has combined Music's positions with a Google Earth view. Absolutely amazing.


Ok, I'm at it again. I have all the points logged into google earth now. This is an excellent image that give perspective to the enormity of this endeavor.K
The sailor said " Brandy, you're a fine girl" (you're a fine girl)"What a good wife you would be" (such a fine girl)"But my life, my lover, my lady is the sea"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How incredible to be reading these reports while listening to Looking Glass sing "Brandy" Always one of my favorite songs.
Kathy

Carolina said...

I come from work every night and take my time to check Music's progress and read the updates. This adventure is once in a life time, you guys rock.