There are good ships and wood ships
And ships that sail the seas
But the best ships are the friendships
And may they ever be...

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thanks For Your Support

Well, we've arrived!! Thanks for all of the incredible support and interest in our little mission to sail from San Francisco to Kaneohe, Hawaii. Never in my wildest dreams would I ever have thought that this adventure would have sparked such interest in so many. Thank you everyone for all your thoughts and wishes. You have no idea how much this means to my crew and me. I am so lucky to have come to know such an aminable and quality group of sailors as those onboard Music for this race. Time to get some rest, and dinner. Love to all, Skipper John

PS - special thanks to Kristi, sister-in-law to George, for establishing this blog for all of us. Fabulous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Skipper & Crew of "MUSIC",
I am left drained & empty! Thank you for that wild,exciting ride!
Hope you will put all of the blog
and pictures in book form,so we can re-live it when, life gets dull! I am so "PROUD" of all of you! WINNERS,EVERYONE!
Love,Aunt J.

Anonymous said...

Hey John,

What an adventure! Congratulations on your safe trip and good finish. Can't wait to hear all about it over dinner...remember, we're getting together after you get home. Enjoy your well deserved rest.

Mahalo,
Dallas